Powered By Blogger

Monday, 14 September 2026

 THEY ARE KILLING OUR HOPE OF LIVING AND WORKING


I have been working with a signed portfolio since I was 16 years old. 66 years ago. Yes, I have been following politics since the first electoral fight of Jânio Quadros versus Marechal Lott and then I saw everything. I'm not the only one who worked all his life, nor who went through everything and everyone in politics, paying his taxes, respecting the authorities and with an unwavering faith that this country has no war and even with enormous efforts to destroy it, as Jânio said, has a future.


And now I only see debate between two potential candidates about the ills, to say the least, that each one did. Country reduced to Dark Horse and Master. And everyone around them. A country so rich with its people, not to mention other riches, ends up at the bottom of an infernal pot reduced to all this, that is, to zero. I think of people with minimum wages, millions turning around with bills to pay, without health and schools working, living overnight, counting pennies when the billions go through dark paths.


What do these pompous names with ministerial titles and their fights between them say to simple people? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You have to feed your family, dress your children, pay the bills and protect yourself from bandits of all heights and lowness. And the ministries in vogue and toga, do you know what this is? Have you already paid any bills and stood in line for SUS? Have you seen what schools are like and how drug traffickers recruit young people? Did you take the bus or subway? Did you have the electricity cut off for lack of payment and the sewer open passing through the door? In summary, did you smell anything from the real life of 99% of Brazilians in addition to whiskey and cigars?


If any of these characters worked in real life, what I doubt, it must be to know what it's like to get up early, take a bus or train, work all day for real. And businessman? Having responsibility for the lives of our employees, being pressured by all kinds of inspectors, rights and unrights, interest in the heights, unstable market. Do you even know what our life is that you are playing with years on end?


I, and I believe I'm not alone, I want to temporarily go deaf and blind so as not to listen to these extra-Brazilians, not to say extra-terraqueos. I want to see, hear someone who tells me that this country will develop, there will be employment, happiness and everything else. I want to die leaving my children and grandchildren something because I fought all my life and you ruined, killed, soiled and destroyed: the hope to be realized that we can have the opportunity to, nothing more and nothing less, work in peace to build a better life for everyone. And if you are not able to have the dignity to do your part, leave us alone, fight and do your lambanças and the like on the tax island, your own ball of selfish, anti-Brazilians, thieves of our hope and our will to work.


Stefan Bogdan BARENBOIM ŠALEJ



No comments:

Post a Comment